Light-O-Rama Forums

Editing Sequence Created with papagayo

dibblejr

As always I have searched and didn't find the answer to my problem. I have watched every video tutorial imaginable repeatedly and created a few sequences though non of them are complete because of my problem.

After opening up SE and importing my clipboard and copy pasting it correctly the sequence looks great without the "polishing up" touches. Such as shimmering when a singer holds a note and it has vibrato in it.

While attempting to add such effects to a sequence I notice a small problem. Some of the grid blocks are not fully colored in. If I add shimmer it fills in the entire block thus throwing the lip movements for singing faces off just a tad. (creating seizure type lip transitions), maybe not that bad but not smooth.

Is there a way to add effects to the partially colored grid blocks without affecting the entire grid?

As always any and all help will be greatly appreciated.

Also for anyone reading this that creates sequences for singing faces and long songs Papagayo 2.0b works great. Only problem I had was not being able to load the HC faces since there is no "Mouth" folder.

TIA

JR 

Not sure if this will fix your issue with only some of the blocks being filled in but you can try. Highlight the blocks in question then right click on the highlight, click "change effect type" then choose "shimmer" and see if that works.

• Like 1

Just now, Mr. P said:

Not sure if this will fix your issue with only some of the blocks being filled in but you can try. Highlight the blocks in question then right click on the highlight, click "change effect type" then choose "shimmer" and see if that works.

***PERFECT***

Exactly what I needed, now I have to start a new sequence with my clipboard.

Thank You again

JR