Light-O-Rama Forums

All people with 16 Channels willing to trade sequences or looking for sequences identify yourselves here

Never Enough LIghts

Can all the people with 16 channels willing to trade sequences or looking for sequences, please identify yourself here. 

It will be a lot easier for other 16 channel members to help you out, trade sequences with you, etc. if we can all meet in one place and find each other, instead of being scattered all over the forum.

imggen.gifaccgen.gif

7 hours ago, Tony2535 said:

Brand new only running 16 for now

margistony@yahoo.com

Tony,

I will send you some sequences that work with 16 channels.   So, you don't have to edit down monsterous ones.

• Like 1

CMHall 30,

I will also send you some sequences that will work with 16 channels.  So, you don't have to edit down monsterous ones, with pixels, singing faces, etc. 

• Like 1

People here are looking for 16 channel sequences because they want to start with something simple.

They are all smart enough to know that you can edit larger ones down, etc. Let's avoid cluttering the thread with everything else, and let them share simple 16 channel sequences without getting a lecture about it.

9 hours ago, Never Enough LIghts said:

CMHall 30,

I will also send you some sequences that will work with 16 channels.  So, you don't have to edit down monsterous ones, with pixels, singing faces, etc. 

Thank you very much appreciated.

• 6 months later...

I would take any 16 channel Christmas sequences. I'm just starting out.
Stacy-roberts@hotmail.com

Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 12/19/2016 at 8:37 PM, Never Enough LIghts said:

Tony,

I will send you some sequences that work with 16 channels.   So, you don't have to edit down monsterous ones.

Tony, would you mind sending them my way as well?  Thanks in advance!  kathy.gizzi@gmail.com

Could I get them as well?

Stacy-roberts@hotmail.com

Thank u.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here's the 16 channel sequences I'm searching for.....

Nutrocker
Feliz Navidad
Little Drummer Boy
White Christmas
Dominick the Donkey

I've edited one to work-but not at all happy with it.  Anyone?  Thanks all!

• 4 weeks later...

Hello, 

I would love any 16 channel sequences that you have available, if you could send them to ewitt0813@gmail.com that would be awesome. Really struggling to create or scale down other ones out there. Anything by TSO would be great, but I'm not picky. I just have a bunch of basic lights and yard decorations. Nothing too fancy. 

Thanks in advance! Really appreciate the help!

Eric

Hi Everyone,

We are busy painting/renovating our home, so I have not been checking messages very often.  I will get back to you with sequences when I'm able to. 

Thanks James for helping me out here, greatly appreciated.

Joan

• 2 weeks later...

Would love 16 channel sequences too! I favor the "faster" songs like TSO over older, slower traditional songs. So if you Might have some please send. Thanks so much! 

Mikedl55423@gmail.com

• 2 weeks later...

Brand new 16 channel user here.  Just bought it in the Summer Sale and this will be my first year.  Any 16 channel sequences would be great.

jmach49@gmail.com

Thanks in advance.