Never Enough LIghts

All people with 16 Channels willing to trade sequences or looking for sequences identify yourselves here

10 posts in this topic

Can all the people with 16 channels willing to trade sequences or looking for sequences, please identify yourself here. 

It will be a lot easier for other 16 channel members to help you out, trade sequences with you, etc. if we can all meet in one place and find each other, instead of being scattered all over the forum.

imggen.gifaccgen.gif

I would love any 32 or even 16 Christmas sequences.  I would really love the Grinch.

Thanking you in advance,

Walt

chalbrew@q.com

16+ channels please  Adding to the library for upcoming year 

Thanks 

cmhall2013@gmail.com 

7 hours ago, Tony2535 said:

Brand new only running 16 for now

margistony@yahoo.com

Tony,

I will send you some sequences that work with 16 channels.   So, you don't have to edit down monsterous ones.

1 person likes this

CMHall 30,

I will also send you some sequences that will work with 16 channels.  So, you don't have to edit down monsterous ones, with pixels, singing faces, etc. 

1 person likes this

People here are looking for 16 channel sequences because they want to start with something simple.

They are all smart enough to know that you can edit larger ones down, etc. Let's avoid cluttering the thread with everything else, and let them share simple 16 channel sequences without getting a lecture about it.

9 hours ago, Never Enough LIghts said:

CMHall 30,

I will also send you some sequences that will work with 16 channels.  So, you don't have to edit down monsterous ones, with pixels, singing faces, etc. 

Thank you very much appreciated.