Light-O-Rama Forums

Instant Sequence is only sequencing using one pixel

Mukilteo

I have imported my visualization and which has 24 props.  When I got create an instant sequence only one pixel turns on and off in one of my props.  Is this because I only purchased two CCRs?

Check your timing map, and which effect you're using.     I find the timing map can make a big difference. 

I hope someday the timing map and effect layout is saved with the sequence so I can go back to it later. 

The license level has no effect on how the code executes. The code only looks at the license level when you go to export the sequence to the sequence editor.

As scubanimal indicated, check the timing map. Also, the visualization may not have imported correctly. If you are still having problems send an email to brian@superstarlights.com and I can remote into your computer and see what is happening.

In addition to the timing map, check your sensitivity. Lower settings sometimes only hit the beginning of some props, like one channel of a 10 channel fan.

Move the prop to a different row, or increase sensitivity, or change from a morph to a inchworm for example.