Light-O-Rama Forums

STEADY LIGHTS SEQUENCE

georgejpl

Hello all,

Does anyone have a sequence where all my lights would just stay on constantly all white without animation?

I have some of the lights on RGB and if I had an option would love to have them all on white at all times 

Any suggestions ?

There's nothing easier in the entire world of RGB than an all-on sequence.

Be advised it will test your power supplies.

• Like 1

first off do you have your channels already mapped to your lights properly? 

if so.. just create a new animation sequence of 1min or so.. expand first rgb channel to see all 3 colors (red green blue) click the 'on' button on toolbar and select the red channel for full sequence...

this will turn on Red for full sequence

right click the first cell on the red channel and 'select row' then 'copy' then paste into the green and blue channels.. this will make first channel white for whole sequence...

now right first cell of your first channel (the black one for all colors) and 'select row' then 'copy' (not sure if you have to do these last 2 steps or if they are overkill but dont have LOR on this computer to check)

then right click the next channel and do a 'paste multiple' i think it is called and paste to end of sequence.. this should turn all on

all white on LEDs is VERY bright.. I would suggest you bring the intensity down some.. to 75% or so.. but you can try it out and see how bright you want it...plus as George said it will put a strain on your power supplies.. so definitely lower intensity

finally just play the sequence in a loop....