Light-O-Rama Forums

I need VOTES

Scud2

Hello everyone. I just want to get the word out there that I am from Cleveland Ohio and I need votes for the best display in my area. I have been with light-o-rama for 3 years now and we all know how much programming goes in behind the scenes. Now there are 19 displays that have a chance to win in my area and I need votes so that I can be one of three finalists. With my display it's not about the number of Lights it's about how they blink to music. And we all know that's what the Christmas lights are all about. Please help me out. My number is 12 on the website. All you have to do is click 12. Vote, then enter a little code. Let's get Light O Rama to win!!!! My video is towards the bottom. Spread the word!!! Thanks everyone. I don't want a static display to beat me out hahaha!

http://www.cleveland.com/best/2016/12/post_7.html

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I know. I don't need to win. I need to be top 3 by Friday at 10am. They do interview for top 3. Then there is new vote for top 3. I have no idea what grand prize is. But I am not looking for prize. I just want people to learn about my lights to enjoy them. Plus right now the 3rd place guy was number 5 in the nation and was on ABC's great Christmas Light Fight. He should win. Top 3 for me would be awesome! Thanks for the support everyone. I knew I could count on this community for support haha!

Rigged!!!  But hey isn't that how life works?  I would vote for you but can't access it here at work for some reason. 

It was brought to my attention by a friend of mine who is a computer geek that there is a way to cheat. The current first place display from Solon jumped from number 4 at 12% to first at 27% in 2 hours. You can vote 100 times as long as you clear your cookies. That means that as I was once first I am now 4th. Haha. I contacted cleveland.com and they said they will look into it. So basically you need to watch #19's video and advise me how that is better than mine. Not trying to be selfish but the whole cheating thing stinks!!

looks like it is rigged from the start... and with so many being able to vote more then once.. like you said... one going from  number 4 at 12% to first at 27% in 2 hours so why vote at all in a rigged election.

On 12/7/2016 at 11:09 AM, Scud2 said:

Haha. One of my competition was 5th in the nation...I can be 2 or 3 lololol

Do we have a winner yet or latest standings?