Light-O-Rama Forums

Already planning for next year?

Jaynee

First post - but my hubby is on here ready frequently... so since I'm home recovering from pneumonia, I figured I'd better jump on and start reading :)

While putting up my display, I was already thinking of changes for 2017 - mainly with making our mega tree bigger next year.  Also, reorganize some of the lights, positioning of items and more song.  Our yard is mostly trees, so we just learned of a new way to wrap the trees - I have 32 trees wrapped out of about 100 so there's lots of room for improvement.

On a side note - let's see your vehicle, 1983ss454. I'm quite intrigued by what it can be! ;)

First post - but my hubby is on here ready frequently... so since I'm home recovering from pneumonia, I figured I'd better jump on and start reading [emoji4]
While putting up my display, I was already thinking of changes for 2017 - mainly with making our mega tree bigger next year.  Also, reorganize some of the lights, positioning of items and more song.  Our yard is mostly trees, so we just learned of a new way to wrap the trees - I have 32 trees wrapped out of about 100 so there's lots of room for improvement.
On a side note - let's see your vehicle, 1983ss454. I'm quite intrigued by what it can be! [emoji6]

It's a 1983 chevy El Camino SS, with a 454 with dual quads and a 4 speed. Built it from the ground up with my dad in his garage. Had it for 10 years, actually just sold it 2 weeks ago. It's in Chicago now
bf496c3bc998f9d434f1b28a3dedf586.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

Ahhh yes brings back the High School memories with that year.  It's pretty much a 1983 Monte Carlo SS but with a pick up bed.....both are super cool!

Ahhh yes brings back the High School memories with that year.  It's pretty much a 1983 Monte Carlo SS but with a pick up bed.....both are super cool!

The el camino and monte are the same body type GM car, they are G bodies. When I bought this car it was a rust free shell and frame. So from the seats forward a poor unsuspecting '86 monte gave its life to bring this car back from the dead lol.
fcd52b9bfc4531f3098b2f7a019ef10c.jpg
3c4a1c81bcc6ee759176aa132873591d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1