Light-O-Rama Forums

ABC channel 27 Harrisburg

Archer

Our local ABC affiliate channel 27 Harrisburg Pa was here this evening. They stayed for nearly 2 hrs and had a segment on the news at 11pm. I was truly impressed with their reporting. We accept donations every year for specific causes. This year we are collecting for a family that the husband/father was the victim of a fatal truck crash leaving a wife and 4 children ranging in age from 3 weeks to 7 yrs old. They have been living on friends/family and church donations since the accident. I'll attach a link to the TV interview as soon as they make it available online. It probably can be viewed now if you Googled, ABC WHTM27 .

kevinkolak.com

• Like 1

Thanks BobO

Since ABC 27 put it on their FB page it has over 12,000 views in 12 hrs.

I have a motion sensor on my money box (for 2 reasons). If somebody tries to walk off with it a bell rings in my house, or if they walk up to put money in, the same thing happens. Somebody has already stopped and put money in the box this morning as the bell has rung. I tell people that just like in the movie "It's a Wonderful Life" angels  are getting their wings.

Sweet, when I am home for the holidays, I will try to drive by, I live in Chesapeake VA, will be in Mechanicsburg area for a couple of days. 

What a great and kind thing to do this year and years past; a true gift to the community.

Hope their family along with you and your family are blessed this coming year.

Very cool. Glad you were able to include the song II Senzio. When you mentioned it in another thread I really liked the idea and how you planned to use it. While it may not be a Christmas song, that was not it's intent. Your looking out for your community is admirable. Everyone has talent and you chose to put yours to use in a very creative way. Good on you.

Alan...

• The topic was locked