Light-O-Rama Forums

16 channel sequences

Chapman lights

Hi,  Im really new here my !st year with animated lights.  I got a package from wow lights and am looking for some more sequences.  I would really like Let it go and light of Christmas.

my email is dkelly0802@aol.com

Thanks,

Dave

I am in the same boat. New equipment this year and building a library. If you would share with me also i would appreciate it.

Thank you in advance.

Dbrown44632@gmail.com

On ‎12‎/‎5‎/‎2016 at 9:33 AM, Chapman lights said:

Hi,  Im really new here my !st year with animated lights.  I got a package from wow lights and am looking for some more sequences.  I would really like Let it go and light of Christmas.

my email is dkelly0802@aol.com

Thanks,

Dave

On ‎12‎/‎6‎/‎2016 at 9:20 PM, Leevmealone123 said:

I am in the same boat. New equipment this year and building a library. If you would share with me also i would appreciate it.

Thank you in advance.

Dbrown44632@gmail.com

sent

this is my first year and due to health issues I am way behind.  I would love any 32 or even 16 xmas sequences.  gjepsen@venturafoods.com

On 2016-12-12 at 10:07 PM, GWJepsen said:

this is my first year and due to health issues I am way behind.  I would love any 32 or even 16 xmas sequences.  gjepsen@venturafoods.com

Hi GW,

I totally relate to health issues and being way behind.  I have spinal issues which cause nerve tingling, numbness in my arms, legs, fingers and toes.  Sometimes locked fingers and toes, dizziness/light headedness too.  I have good days, bad days and inbetween days and some days where I'm flat out.  Doc says if I get any worse I will have to have a steel rod inserted in my spine. To top it all off, just as we started putting up our Christmas lights and painting inside our home, my hubby had an accident at work, which put him out of commission.  I ended up putting up a 5000 light Christmas display by myself, looking after my hubby and I'm still trying to finish painting and help a charity I help out every Christmas too.

I will send you some sequences later today or tomorrow.  Anyone else, please reply to my thread below.  It's much easier for me to find everyone in one place, as I have a lot on my plate right now.  Thanks a lot.  Joan