Light-O-Rama Forums

Constant on

seriouslylosingit

I know that this should be a simple command, but I have never done it before. I would like to have all of my lights on from 430 until my show starts at 5:30.  My show will run until 930. Then I would like all of my lights on static again until about midnight. How do I do this? 

Is it possible to set a constant on during my show. Say  I do 20 mins of show then want 20 mins of all white lights on then another 20 min show. Can I accomplish this?

Add an animation sequence as a filler within your show. When you create your show in Show Editor or Simple Show Builder add 4-5 songs then an animation sequence with static lights on then add 4-5 more songs then the animation sequence again. 

• 2 months later...
On 12/6/2016 at 5:56 PM, Mr. P said:

Add an animation sequence as a filler within your show. When you create your show in Show Editor or Simple Show Builder add 4-5 songs then an animation sequence with static lights on then add 4-5 more songs then the animation sequence again. 

Please note that this "all on" animation sequence needs to go in the "Musical" tab in the Show Editor, not in the "Animation" tab. If you accidentally put it in the "Animation" tab, it will play it at the same time as your musical sequences, which is not what you want!

Musical sequences can only be placed in the Startup, Musical, or Shutdown tabs, or as a Jukebox or Soundboard sequence.
However, an Animation sequence can be placed anywhere, including tabs along with Musical sequences.