Light-O-Rama Forums

Whole house transmitter station problem

Randy Martin

I bought this years ago and never had a problem with it.  Now in my town every channel has a radio station using every channel, some are very faint sometimes and sometimes clear.  is their any way off changing the channel options other then the ones that came with it or what is the new one everyone is using now with more options of channels.

Randy

A lot of us use the  CZH-05B, I just checked, on Amazon it has gone up to $106, quite a jump but it is what I use and you can tune to about any freq you want and we have found it very reliable. 

Keith

now i don't use the WHT but i understand that it can broadcast on any FM channel what channel are you trying to broadcast on? 

i just looked it up and there should be up and down buttons on the side to adjust your channel. you don't have to use the preset channels. 

Edited by MCas4380

Correct, you can pick any channel.

Sent from my Droid Turbo via Tapatalk, so blame any typos or spelling errors on Android

bought a WHT and sent it back after three days, then bought what the group recommends off of Amazon.  been working great now for four years.

I checked and the WHT has the switches and all the channels it says it can do have radio stations.