Light-O-Rama Forums

Sequence Request 32 Channels

bbrownderville

Hi Bill, I'm a 32 channel first year looking for any 32 channel specific sequences you may have.....can you ship 'em my way?  Most grateful..... petefanning@hotmail.com

To all of you "limiting" yourselves to 32 channel sequences.

Why?

If you have 32 channels and I have 32 channels I can almost guarantee you that my 32 channel sequences will not look good just by copying into your 32 channel display. The only way you will be happy with that is finding someone that will produce you a 32 channel sequence for your display based on your home layout.

Take what you can get 16 to infinity and copy paste what looks good from the donation sequence into your display. 

If you limit yourself to 32 next year (you will want more controllers) you will be here asking for 64 channels or more. Take what you can get and learn how to make do with less and how to bank the larger channel counts for expansion.

JR

Hi Bill. I just went up to 32 channels and am still trying to learn to navigate through all this!  Would you mind sending me any sequences you have available? Thanks so much for any help/advice you're willing to offer!!! 

betny5150@msn.com

• 1 month later...