Light-O-Rama Forums

Playback issues in SE

Premier

first year using CCP's, have had RGB floods for two years, and 5 PC16 controllers

License-Pro-8CCR, LOR version 4.3.x

Issue;

Last two years all controllers along with floods work fine. controllers assigned to units 1-5, floods assigned to 0A, all have worked well for me.

this year picked up 3 CCP's, assigned 0B-0C, 0D-0E & 0F-10

all run on hardware utility, all units found and working correctly,

Amending a previous sequence with what i added from PE, saved to sequencer file and intensity data saved

run the sequence from SE, only the floods and the 3 CCP's work, all standard controllers wont light

Run a sequence without the PE track added, everything runs great, except of course no CCP's

What am I missing to get everything to run right?

Appreciate any ideas, 

Edited by Premier

thanks Mr. P., but issue remains

Updated all firmware to latest version,

controllers  01 - 16PC-G3 Ver 1.08, 02 - 16PC-G3 Ver 1.08, 03 - 16PC-G3 Ver 1.08, 04 - 16PC-G3 Ver 1.08, 05 - 16PC-G3 Ver 1.08,  0A - CMB24D  Ver 1.05,  0B - CCB100  Ver 1.21,  0D - CCB100  Ver 1.21,  0F - CCB100  Ver 1.21

Like I said, all controllers work from Hardware utility just fine, all units found.

Now, doesn't matter if I run an old sequence without any CCP Tracks/PE Props or not, none of the 16PC controllers will work under the SE with the Control Lights feature checked marked.

Arrgh, frustrating

I got it!!!!

thanks to reading other posts I finally think I got it to work. Had to check network config, ELOR was on, but at 55k, changed to 115 k and it seems as though now everything works.

Just posting this in case someone else with similar issue reads this.

doing my happy dance now...thanks to everyone in the forums!

• 2 weeks later...

I also added 200 CCB's this year, and before I made changes, the Network Preference was 57.6k (recommended).  I noticed a "lag" or "skipping" in sequences that were running pretty fast information (like an arch chase).  I easily switched the Network Preference to 115.4k on the LOR tab, simple mode, and that solved the problem.  No more lag or skipping.  Another thing I did was update all firmware on all devices, one at a time, while connected through the HU.  That was cool and easy.  V4.2.12  

• The topic was locked