Light-O-Rama Forums

Arched door way

Larry Leonhardt

I'm outta likes - so will just say - like your helper.

Just to let you know how they hold up.. Here's a picture of some of the clips in use. They run up both sides of the raised section, and as pictured, across some sharp flashings to get back to the gutters, all while holding icicles, LED C9s and the weight of the ice storm. 3-yrs this way - perfect.

So - Larry - pick my way, pick my way, pick my way - will ya, will ya - huh? - please , please...

iced%20up.jpg_zps6tzw71j3.png

12 minutes ago, Mega Arch said:

I'm outta likes - so will just say - like your helper.

Just to let you know how they hold up.. Here's a picture of some of the clips in use. They run up both sides of the raised section, and as pictured, across some sharp flashings to get back to the gutters, all while holding icicles, LED C9s and the weight of the ice storm. 3-yrs this way - perfect.

So - Larry - pick my way, pick my way, pick my way - will ya, will ya - huh? - please , please...

iced%20up.jpg_zps6tzw71j3.png

Like your pic, Love that tree, can you send me a better picture of that tree ?

With that information and an idea would be to cut a piece of plastic to press fit just under the arch. If it was between four and six inches wide and the right length you can bend it to pressure fit just under the arch between the verticals. You would have to make sure that it has enough rigidity to hold itself in place. At the end of the year you should be able to push up in the middle and pull on one of the sides to remove it with everything still attached.