Light-O-Rama Forums

My ENTIRE Christmas Display For Sale CHEAP

gmac

With Disgust, Frustration, and Sadness I post this. But I can't put up with the neighbors complaints putting signs in my yard saying my lights suck and now vandalism and thievery. In less than a week,  I've had my cords cut some props stolen and this morning we went to put up my pixel tree only to find someone stole my 12' ladder that was in back of the house.

Probably so I couldn't finish putting it up (Just guessing on that one)

So...... I would like to get rid of all my stuff so I don't have to put it away after Christmas I will leave it up and running hoping not more gets stolen in case someone might want to see that everything is working..I live on the outskirts of Youngstown, Ohio ......that's in the NE section of Ohio.

Items I have include: 16 gen3 controllers........32 string pixel tree complete W/ Brians globe for the topper 10 home made gumdrops pixel controlled complete with everything needed to assemble.

20' Mega tree with 7200 led lights made into super strings of red, white, green lights, rotating star and base that's sold by CLS. 

12,000 ft of extension cord...........singing tree quartet coro style W/ LED lights, 4-50W LOR Floods, 85,000 led lights mostly made into super strings of Red, White, Green.............300 strobes already in c9 stringers...........12' Spiral tree with 20 spiral strings with star 6 30" LED Snowflakes Bethlehem Star used for on the roof with (can also be used with its own controller)

Manger Scene with all LED lights. And other items too numerous to mention

No reasonable offer will be refused.......Let me know it interested. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, gmac said:

With Disgust, Frustration, and Sadness I post this. But I can't put up with the neighbors complaints putting signs in my yard saying my lights suck and now vandalism and thievery. In less than a week,  I've had my cords cut some props stolen and this morning we went to put up my pixel tree only to find someone stole my 12' ladder that was in back of the house........

Man that sucks. Sorry for the issues.

Wow! That is so bad to hear.  I'm  sorry you have to go dark.  You have no security cameras to catch the A$$3$ that did this? 

We are disgusted sad and frustrated with you!   Sorry you are dealing with this.  Maybe you will get more energy to catch them later. 

41 minutes ago, gmac said:

With Disgust, Frustration, and Sadness I post this. But I can't put up with the neighbors complaints putting signs in my yard saying my lights suck and now vandalism and thievery.

Man, that sucks!  Really sorry to hear about your issues.

I might be interested in a few things, but I suspect shipping to California from Ohio would kinda kill it.

• Like 1

This scares the crap out of me. Sorry to hear it happened to you, the hours we put into our displays to try and share joy to the community and it just takes one jackwagon to ruin it all. I'm not sure if I'd be up and on again if someone did that to me. Best wishes to you and Merry Christmas anyway.  

Sorry to hear gmac.

I would probably do the same thing. This hobby is very expensive and when things go bad to jack up the costs, it hurts. Plus no support from neighbors makes it even worse.

Tom

The redneck in me says to stand outside with a 12 gauge and let the neighbors know the next time some one touches yer stuff they get an rear end full of pellets. I had 2 punks last year thought they could mess with my display, 2 punks found out the hard way not to touch my stuff. Some things in this world you dont do, touching a mans property is one of them

`

Edited by jerry72
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, ReinDeer Valley Christmas said:

PM sent

1 hour ago, pikadroo said:

Ah... yes. yes, yes, yes. Those were the days when just the sound of that pump brought people around to your thinking. =)

Drew

Maybe spend a few more dollars on either a hunters trail camera or a drive way alert sensor. This would chime in the house when someone walks into

the protected area and hopefully your home and intro duce to the Louievile Slugger.  So sorry for your loss, I bet Santa won't come to the house this year

So sorry to read about this happening.  We've had a couple issues over the years with teenagers causing trouble, but nothing to this extent!  Praying someone buys your display so that you know it is going into good hands to spread joy elsewhere.

Also hoping your neighbors move.