Light-O-Rama Forums

9 little reindeer and Believe, Disney for Trees

Shadowrider73

Does anyone have "9 little reindeer" or "Believe, Disney" sequenced yet? I would love to have this for the singing Christmas Trees. If so, I would love a copy. Thank you in advance, Ed. Please send it to edyer01@yahoo.com :D

Edited by Shadowrider73
Topic correction

• 2 weeks later...

I have 64 channels but a few things never worked so I have a few open channels.  

This summer I was hoping to make one singing tree.

looking for any sequences that are crowd pleasers and any sequences with singing trees so I can take a look and see how it's done.  I'm not in rush so when you have some down time anything would help.  Thanks very much appreciated

• 4 months later...
On ‎11‎/‎27‎/‎2016 at 1:51 PM, Shadowrider73 said:

Does anyone have "9 little reindeer" or "Believe, Disney" sequenced yet? I would love to have this for the singing Christmas Trees. If so, I would love a copy. Thank you in advance, Ed. Please send it to edyer01@yahoo.com :D

Again does anyone have these?

If nobody has them I will make them for you.

Send me a PM asking for them. It won't be for a little while but I will sequence them. I have Halloween priority right now.

JR

Do you ever slow down JR? You are one busy guy. :)

Never heard of 9 little reindeer. Will have to google that one and listen to it.

Edited by gsmith37064
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, gsmith37064 said:

Do you ever slow down JR? You are one busy guy. :)

Never heard of 9 little reindeer. Will have to google that one and listen to it.

Greg, gotta take care of everyone before I slow down. Right now working on James and my list, of course you are on my distro list.

JR

15 hours ago, dibblejr said:

If nobody has them I will make them for you.

Send me a PM asking for them. It won't be for a little while but I will sequence them. I have Halloween priority right now.

JR

Thanks JR. I look forward to getting them. "Nine Little Reindeer" by Conway Twitty and or "Believe, Disney" sequenced. Also, maybe Alice Cooper's He's Back (The Man behind the Mask) for Halloween.

Hello everyone

This year I was going to put together one singing tree.  I was hoping if anyone had a few sequences for a singing tree in LOR and using LED LIGHTS might share so I can see how you did it and learn from.  Thanks 

jmatyczuk@hotmail.com

24 minutes ago, Shadowrider73 said:

Thanks JR. I look forward to getting them. "Nine Little Reindeer" by Conway Twitty and or "Believe, Disney" sequenced. Also, maybe Alice Cooper's He's Back (The Man behind the Mask) for Halloween.

That would be great! 

Could you include me as well 

thanks jay

On 2016-11-27 at 1:51 PM, Shadowrider73 said:

Hello I was wondering if you have any sequences with singing tree I could take a look at

thanks jay

jmatyczuk@hotmail.com

1 hour ago, Shadowrider73 said:

Take a look at MP3 Million . com and see if you can find the Conway Twitty song. That's where I get my music and the only place. I couldn't find it but if you do just give me the Album name.

JR

1 hour ago, jmatyczuk said:

That would be great! 

Could you include me as well 

thanks jay

The only and best way to learn it is get Papagayo, and the Papagayo to LOR converter tool. There are only two videos online. One of those videos use another program called Papaassist. (do not waste your time on pappaassist)

I don't just throw all of my sequences at once. I only share what I make. Right now working on Halloween and I will share a couple with you but please tell me what music you are into.

Be prepared to spend 8-20 hours to sequence one song.

If you do a search for "Now Accepting" you will see my request thread. The deadline was by 1 May but you can take a look at those and see what you may like. I am working on a few of our sequences for our displays now. If you request on on my thread I will get to it. "FREE" for private use.

I can assist you if you want to learn.

Tool of the trade can be found here http://itsmebob.com/SD.html  (that will get you started)

JR

Edited by dibblejr
  • Like 2

On ‎5‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 10:32 AM, dibblejr said:

Take a look at MP3 Million . com and see if you can find the Conway Twitty song. That's where I get my music and the only place. I couldn't find it but if you do just give me the Album name.

JR

The album is

Nine Little Reindeer

Nine Little Reindeer

25 minutes ago, Shadowrider73 said:

The album is

Nine Little Reindeer

Nine Little Reindeer

I failed to update the post. I already have it and t is in my "in production" folder. Will get to it ASAP. I originally found the children song on youtube, couldn't imagine anyone putting in a show but was prepared anyway. LOL

JR

10 minutes ago, dibblejr said:

I failed to update the post. I already have it and t is in my "in production" folder. Will get to it ASAP. I originally found the children song on youtube, couldn't imagine anyone putting in a show but was prepared anyway. LOL

JR

Great, I'm going to use it with my Santa and the Reindeer setup that I do. This will allow my to do something with my reindeer now and shock the children across the street this year. So, Thank again JR.

6 minutes ago, Shadowrider73 said:

Great, I'm going to use it with my Santa and the Reindeer setup that I do. This will allow my to do something with my reindeer now and shock the children across the street this year. So, Thank again JR.

The original one I saw was like 1 little, 2 little, 3 little reigndeer but not the CT version.

YVW

JR

3 minutes ago, dibblejr said:

The original one I saw was like 1 little, 2 little, 3 little reigndeer but not the CT version.

YVW

JR

Check out this one.