Light-O-Rama Forums

PIXIE 16 HELP ASAP :)

sideshow

So I have 2 of the pixie 16d that i purchased, one for the tree and the other is 16 individual strands. i plug in both controllers individually through the 485 as instructed, auto confiture, select device id, and both boxes say unknown device, but it does say the appropriate unit id i gave them. any ideas? thanks in advance. 

Capture.PNG

6 hours ago, sideshow said:

So I have 2 of the pixie 16d that i purchased, one for the tree and the other is 16 individual strands. i plug in both controllers individually through the 485 as instructed, auto confiture, select device id, and both boxes say unknown device, but it does say the appropriate unit id i gave them. any ideas? thanks in advance. 

Capture.PNG

Welcome to the forum!!

I am not using the setup you are but, I believe you will need to download the latest version of LOR that is currently in Beta. = 4.3.16

What's New in This Version

Here is a brief list of what's new in this version, relative to 4.3.14. For details, please see the help file's What's New page.

• Support for New Pixie 2/4/8/16 boards.
  • Support for new 4 port MP3 directors (not yet for sale)
  • Bug fixes

How To Get the Latest Version

The new version can be downloaded from:

http://www1.lightorama.com/downloads/4.3.16/LOR-4.3.16.exe

When you get to the point of adding your Pixie16's to Sequence Editor read this thread. There is a bug that doesn't add them properly. This thread will explain the workaround.

Oh yes, Welcome to the forum

Thanks guys. It doesn't appear to be an issue with the pixels being added to the editor. It's the issue that my network doesn't even see my pixie16's. I'll update to the latest software and give the a try. Thanks SO MUCH for advice. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • The topic was locked