Light-O-Rama Forums

Pixel sequences

james morris

Look for any christmas 12 or 16 thanks James Morris hotrod54ford@yahoo.com I cant buy any made ones this year spent all the money on the setup

mixnight - Any chance I could get your two 12 CCR Christmas sequences?  I tried downloading them from your website, but they say "failed, no file"?

isforads@gmail.com

Thanks!

I purchased the new pixel mega tree kit from LOR's recent sale and just recieved it two weeks ago.  This is my first time with pixels, it is 8 strips of 50 and folds over to make a 16 strip of 25 mega tree and also came with a controller. Can anyone please please be so kind to share a sequence or two that will work with this.  I also am running 6-lor ctb16pc 96 channels along with it if that helps this is only my second year and had two controllers last year.  Thank you. 

Wmgmiller4@gmail.com

21 hours ago, kcny said:

mixnight - Any chance I could get your two 12 CCR Christmas sequences?  I tried downloading them from your website, but they say "failed, no file"?

isforads@gmail.com

Thanks!

Sent, sorry for the downloading page, the options is disable because some one last year was able in some how to upload malware

2 hours ago, Gmiller4 said:

I purchased the new pixel mega tree kit from LOR's recent sale and just recieved it two weeks ago.  This is my first time with pixels, it is 8 strips of 50 and folds over to make a 16 strip of 25 mega tree and also came with a controller. Can anyone please please be so kind to share a sequence or two that will work with this.  I also am running 6-lor ctb16pc 96 channels along with it if that helps this is only my second year and had two controllers last year.  Thank you. 

Wmgmiller4@gmail.com

Sent

All sent, if you have any pixel seq (non mega tree sequences) please share it, it is difficult to find that kind of sequences

26 minutes ago, mixnight said:

All sent, if you have any pixel seq (non mega tree sequences) please share it, it is difficult to find that kind of sequences

All of the sent email were returned to me because the files are too large and email service can't be delivery, so I created an ftp account and you can have access to some sequences:

host: ftp.thehousewithlights.website

user: sequences@thehousewithlights.website

password: Housewithlights2016

36 minutes ago, mdnooyer said:

i can log in now whit google chroome, but downloading is a problem.

Are you using and ftp client software like FileZilla? If yes, only need to select what you want and drag and drop it.

can you describe what is the problem with the downloading

Ok works fine with fillezilla  upload some 12 and 16 ccr sequences.

If everyone upload 1 or 2 sequences we have a great Christmas

greetz, Mark