Light-O-Rama Forums

Pixel sequences

james morris

6 hours ago, dougd said:

I uploaded a few of my sequences. Not sure how much space is available.

I'm the hosting provider for my website, so no limited space

Still can't download the sequence files, when I click on them it brings up pages of code.

if someone could email them to me at wilkieagencies@sasktel.net

or explain why I cant figure it out, lol

1 hour ago, brewers said:

Still can't download the sequence files, when I click on them it brings up pages of code.

use an ftp client or right-click and choose 'Save as' or 'Save Target As' 'Save Link As' etc

your browser is just letting you view an xml text file.. doesn't know you need to download it like an executable

34 minutes ago, drlucas said:

Has anyone been able to import these into xlights? 

If you are going to import any LOR sequences into X-lights..make sure you do any editing to the sequence in LOR software FIRST. Make sure all your mapping is in sync with each other from LOR and X-lights. If you try to edit anything that you've imported, it will leave "ghosts" at the node level...You will have to enter the "all off" effect at the strand level to eliminate them...You will also have to "render all" often to make sure you killed the ghosts...(they will disappear anywhere near the "all off" is applied on multiple node levels, but do come back if you haven't killed them on their strand level, so check your work often with the "render all") ...Ask me how I know this:huh: 

12 hours ago, drlucas said:

Just curious...is the grinch a 12 ccr, or a sequence? 

Sequence with 10 pixels and 11 Lor channels (no for mega tree)

10 hours ago, brewers said:

If you are using an ftp software you only select what you want then drag and drop into your computer 

1 hour ago, mixnight said:

Sequence with 10 pixels and 11 Lor channels (no for mega tree)

OK - that makes more sense to me....i was looking at the lms file in a text editor and trying to see if the channels (150x4 I think) mapped to a 12node tree at 50 nodes a strip....this is helpful. thank you! 

as for the iseq file in xlights, yes, I've been down that road before...and know about those ghosts...i need a pacman to deal with them :)

Now I go back on my hunt for a cool grinch megatree....one that i can put on a little P10 matrix that adds to the show. 

I appreciate everyone who has shared the sequences up on the FTP site...thank you all!!

• Like 1

• 7 months later...