Light-O-Rama Forums

Pixcon16 Issues

Powers_Ronald

I bought two Pixcon16 this last year. I have one up and running, but the second one seems dead to the world. It has power, but the Green Power LED is off, while the Red Status LED is solid on. I attempted entering bootloader mode (both LED flashing) but the unit does not show in the PixCon devices on network configuration (ver 4.3.8). Even after placing the the Pixconn16 directly to a laptop, nothing. I have no issues with the first unit, it shows up on the list and seems to be working fine. It is just this second unit I can not get working.

Got the unit back up and running. I needed to put a fix IP address on the laptop (192.168.0.X) before it would find the bootloader (192.168.0.50). After that I was able to see the unit. However, it would not accept the firmware for network configuration (it never rebooted) but it did take the ver 1.4.8 hex file when using LORPixCon16Assistant. Everything seems to be working now. 

Edited by Powers_Ronald

I'm having this issue I can't even download the firmware okay so on the page there are 2 assistants which one did you use the one had the download link removed

• The topic was locked