Light-O-Rama Forums

Looking for 16Ch LOR Christmas and Old Lights or Props

giga01452

Hello all. I am looking to get some more 16Ch LOR Christmas sequences. We moved to Port Orange Florida and I want to add some songs to help boost our show and help our yearly charity drive. We run a charity drive each year. Out new home will have 10X the amount of people stopping over.. As such I wanna put on one heck of  show for them Over the past 4 years we have raised over $10,000 in food and clothes. qWe have the potential to raise that amount in 1 year. %100 of the proceeds go to the charity. I am also looking for donations of any old unwanted lights and props. We are going to increase the show size next year. Thank you and God Bless. 

The greatest thing about doing the display is that my 3 youngest children help out. It teaches them about community, charity and they learn skills about building and the true meaning of Christmas. 

Thank you: Brian  gigalights@gmail.com

Edited by giga01452

Unstead of doing a shotgun sequences request, might suggest listing a handful of songs that you would like.  Really doesn't matter if you recieve 16,32 or whatever number of channels.  You'll have to copy/paste to match up channels in shared sequences, to your display.

Did you include an email?

Good advice- didn't think of asking for specific ones. And yes I agree 32 or even 64 will work as well. I did include my email gigalights@gmail.com. I am looking for anything Peanuts, Sponge Bob, Christmas Story, Rudolph, anything from Rank/Bass, Original Grinch or any type of bumpers. 

Thanks Very Much