Light-O-Rama Forums

LOR S4 not commincating

tvincek

I have S4-pro and a sandevice E6804. I have verified the E1.31 network is working with the help of Jim as Sandevices.. THANK YOU! Jim!!

so we used Sacnview to determine LORS4 is not sending/communicating out.. which I can see the network lights flashing on the controller, not nothing happens.

Network configured/multicast/ RGB channels in/"control lights checked"

suggestions please

If you don't find the answer, PM me a phone number and I'll get you on the phone. I have helped . many people here with E1.31 comm problems.

As the previous post said, make sure that the comm listener is running.

Also, make sure the universes match between the LOR Network Configuration, and the E6804. Last, make sure that both the Network Configuration and E6804 are both set to multi-cast.

Sent from my Droid Turbo via Tapatalk, so blame any typos or spelling errors on Android

• Like 1

Double check your IP addresses in the network config and ensure the match the ip address of the Sandevice. The Sandevice gets the ip address and the ip address in the config matches the device.I am going off the pic in your other post.

If your Sandevice has an ip address of 192.168.1.1 then all the universes on that Sandevice should have the same ip address. Your pic shows a different ip address for each universe.

Am I wrong about the Sandevice?

I am in multicast...not sure what it should be...  LOR ticket guys says 239.255 are invalid IP's but they are the default when using mulitcast.. I can change if I go to unicast

36 minutes ago, tvincek said:

I am in multicast...not sure what it should be...  LOR ticket guys says 239.255 are invalid IP's but they are the default when using mulitcast.. I can change if I go to unicast

Stop posting on this thread and use the other with the pics. Two threads going will just confuse the situation.

• Like 1