Light-O-Rama Forums

NEED HELP WITH SEQUENCE FOR WORLD OF COLOR RAINBOW TREE AFFECT

AussieXmas

Hi,

I have been trying to replicate the Disney World Of Color Rainbow tree affect on a row of 6 x white trees running 6 x WS2811 smart pixel led full colour and 2 x PixCon 16 controllers. I have had no luck and was wondering if anybody out there has done this affect and could let me have a copy of the sequence on LOR Suite 4 or have a complete how to do instructions so I could surprise my kids this Christmas any help would be amazing.

• 2 weeks later...

are you talking like what John Storms does with his setup?

he is a member on here and you could ask him... but his LMS file is on his website

https://sites.google.com/site/listentoourlights/home/listen-to-our-lights-2015/sequences-2015

Edited by doubledrop
  • Like 1

Does anyone know where to get the music for world of color? I can not find it anywhere. I have wanted to do a sequence to this song since I first saw the show at Disneyland.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, JMB72 said:

Does anyone know where to get the music for world of color? I can not find it anywhere. I have wanted to do a sequence to this song since I first saw the show at Disneyland.

im sure you could pull off a youtube video as a last resort if oyu cant find it

I found it on someone's ftp site earlier this year...but no luck in finding it again. Indications are that it's not for sale..was even mentioned on a fan's webiste of WOC attraction. 

Not supprising that Disney Corp would monitor non-official web content.  

Hi, if you want the MP3,MP4 etc. just go to a YouTube video that you want and type (ss) in front YouTube in the address bar like this ( http:www.ssyoutube/whatever.com) and there it will take you to another page and it will show you different types you can download and covert to suit your needs hit the download button and there you have it and this method works on all video and websites. Hope this helps.

• 11 months later...