Light-O-Rama Forums

Halloween 2016 (my last light show)

canadianchristmas

Hi everyone, This is my halloween 2016 light show I will be getting the full show up with better video quality tomorrow, my camera deleted my 2 hours of video filming and this is all I have at the moment.

6000 channels.

Hope you enjoy the video I will post the full video in this thread when it is finished.

This is also my last year doing a light show due to personal issues. So thanks for the awesome 5 years of light show fun, unfortunately I just can't do it anymore. I may come back in the distant future though....

Happy Halloween!

Edited by canadianchristmas
Spelling

Wow. what a bunch of cool ideas. The 'projector' pieces are very cool. And sorry to hear you'll be exiting the show business for a bit.

On 10/31/2016 at 6:02 AM, DownTown said:

Nice job on the lights. I really liked the chases around your windows.

On 10/31/2016 at 7:28 AM, kevinob said:

Wow. what a bunch of cool ideas. The 'projector' pieces are very cool. And sorry to hear you'll be exiting the show business for a bit.

Thanks For the complements HERE IS THE FULL SHOW VIDEO!!!! Enjoy!

One thing I forgot to mention in this post is that I would like to thank Craig Nelson aka @plasmadrive for the outer limits intro as he made that. So thanks again Craig!!!

I love how you put all that together..
I too am sorry to hear you are going dark. 

You are welcome for the intro.  I was hoping someone would take parts of audio collage and make something of it.  Nicely done.