Light-O-Rama Forums

New Feature For SS

dougd

Not sure what all you have in store for us in future upgrades. I have what hopefully will be an easy request for the next version. 

I would find it quite useful to be able to select all morphs. All scenes. etc..

Would love to see that option. Thanks.

I assume you mean to select all of one type of effects, but only that type of effects.  You already can select all effects, or all effects to the right or left of the cursor for a single row or multiple rows.  There are times that being able to select all of one type of effect could be handy.

I like to have some sequences that are mostly all 1 color. I could select all the morphs and quickly change them to that color. Like this year for my grinch sequence I used nothing but green on my whole display except for some of the images on the pixel tree.

Yes, there are times I have wanted to do that too. Another useful thing would be a "Group Modify" for attributes that are common to all effects, such as location. I would like to have this when doing something like converting a sequence from 12 CCR to 16 CCR I would like to move all the effects over 2 pixels. Right now you have to do each kind of effect separately.