Light-O-Rama Forums

RGB Flood Lights for permanent landscaping

Killer Panda

I'm looking for a good recommendation for RGB landscaping light for year round use. They would need to be at least 13w and I do not wish to go over 50w. My intention is to up light my tree lined drive way with these.  Does anyone know of a good product that maintains a good seal to the weather, small in size, and good longevity.

PS   I prefer not to go with the square or rectangle shaped lights that are over 6" in size. I'm trying to keep these concealed from sight....... the smaller the better.

Thanks

Andy

2 hours ago, Chris Cringle said:

Do you have a link?

https://www.aliexpress.com/store/701799

Look under floods and wall washers.

A light which accepts DMX directly will be easiest to setup. You need to provide 115v or 220/230v mains to it, and daisy-chain the DMX signal to each light. Then at the end, it connects to a computer, Raspberry Pi, Light-O-Rama directer or a DMX playback device.

• Like 1

Hello, I am looking for information on Ray Wu. For the customers that have ordered from Ray how long form the time payment is make till you received your orders in the states? It has been 31 days since payment and he has failed to ship the order yet.

I have bought over a $1000.00 worth of product from Ray Wu in the last year sometimes delivery is slow but I always got my orders Try to email him he always answers.

Yes he always reply's to e-mails quickly. He has said he was shipping my order for the last 3 weekends. Still not shipped. Mr. Laff could you define "slow" in days. Thanks.

I did once wait about 6 weeks not happy, but I placed order in February so no big deal for me.

Edited by Dennis Laff

• 1 month later...

Anything that you have him build custom takes longer as the string or LED has to be built with their machines. I've placed tons of Custom orders... and usually in Feb also so I don't have to worry about Crunch time. :D

• The topic was locked