Light-O-Rama Forums

Mannheim Steamroller Faeries-Angels We Have Heard and Hallelujah

roverdish

For all you folks that love this band I have zipped the 3 above named (.lms) sequences into one big file. 

I have also included my most recent viz file so you can decide how best to copy/paste my effects on props to yours.

Contains 96 ac channels and 2700 to 10,700 RGB's (Depends on sequence)

I need your email to send you the link

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• roverdish

• Bill P

• ShayneT

• k6ccc

Please send the zip to me at:. jim@k6ccc.org

Sent from my Droid Turbo via Tapatalk, so blame any typos or spelling errors on Android

Roverdish,  I gotta say that you obviously put a large amount of effort into writing those sequences!  Including the visualizer file is extremely helpful.

One question however (with a followup depending on your answer).  Did you sequence those in SE, or did you use Pixel Editor or SuperStar?  The followup is if the answer to the first is yes, are you willing to share the file in whichever format you sequences in.  I am not doing any sequencing in SE anymore, and for something that intense, I'm sure I would have to be using intensity files from SS or PE in order to not choke the show computer CPU.

sent

in reply to k6ccc question I do my sequencing in SS and and XLights. After converting SS and/or XLights to .lms file further "tuning" is necessary. My sequencing is becoming more intense as I learn. The new stuff for 2016 is more time intensive and precise thanks to John Storms tutorials on how to enter timings directly into the SE from Audacity. Most of my sequences are shared from others and adjusted and augmented by me to better fit my display.

I am working on some new "from scratch" sequences.

I did not use intensity files in any of my sequencing and my inexpensive computer seems to bear the load well. I don't use PE as XLights is easier for me.

Edited by roverdish
added info

n all fairness a large part of these sequences are a result of others sharing their work with me. A quick thanks to all who have shared with me in the past. If you look in sequence editor under view-sequence info you may find info on the original author of some of these sequences

On 10/25/2016 at 1:57 AM, roverdish said:

in reply to k6ccc question I do my sequencing in SS and and XLights.

Are you willing to send me the SuperStar .sup file for Hallelujah?

jim@k6ccc.org