Light-O-Rama Forums

looking for the HC 8 channel faces for Monster Mash

Old Sarge

I had it but accidentally messed it up / deleted it while working it with my kitty cat playing on my desk at the same time.. Basically I just need the voice for the main face... the rest of the channels I can do pretty quick if I can get it.I have been working on a few others that I will try to make available as soon as I finish them.. 

Thanks a million

retired_old_sarge@yahoo.com

3 hours ago, Old Sarge said:

I had it but accidentally messed it up / deleted it while working it with my kitty cat playing on my desk at the same time.. Basically I just need the voice for the main face... the rest of the channels I can do pretty quick if I can get it.I have been working on a few others that I will try to make available as soon as I finish them.. 

Thanks a million

retired_old_sarge@yahoo.com

sent my friend

Bill, can you also share the Halloween faces.  Thank you!

casamiranda@markmiranda.com

(BTW, Do you happen to have the singing trees for Joy to the World by Go Fish.  Sorry, if I am asking for too much!)

6 hours ago, OkieGirl said:

Bill, can you also share the Halloween faces.  Thank you!

casamiranda@markmiranda.com

(BTW, Do you happen to have the singing trees for Joy to the World by Go Fish.  Sorry, if I am asking for too much!)

Sent minions too

don't have any fish

Assuming what you got from Bill, is his own creatiion?  If you want the HC version, you should be able to log into HC, find your orders and re-download that sequence.  I've done this several times myself when I mucked up.  I did this within a year of purchase so donn't know how long HC allows you to do this for sequences.

Dogs eat homework...cat's mess up sequences.