Light-O-Rama Forums

CCB sequencing/Change Color

mooreryanj89

I bought a pre-made sequence and I'm getting used to Sequence Editor but that doesn't allow me to change the color of the bulbs, so I'm guessing I need to open either Superstar or Pixel Editor to change the colors? Whenever I open up Superstar, it allows me to open up the audio file but never the sequence I have downloaded. I'm trying to change the bulbs to halloween colors instead. Any advice and help is greatly appreciated. 

Ok cool, now if I always do color fade, will it always do fades? Example, a part of the show shimmers, if I do color fade, will that mess up the shimmer?

4 minutes ago, mooreryanj89 said:

Ok cool, now if I always do color fade, will it always do fades? Example, a part of the show shimmers, if I do color fade, will that mess up the shimmer?

Open the color fade tool and you will understand it better. You pick both sides in the tool ie. if you want to fade to red then one side will be black the other side red. If you just want red to come on then make both sides red and so on. Shimmer and twinkle are also found in the color fade tool.

Edited by Mr. P

1 minute ago, mooreryanj89 said:

Seriously you just made my day for a newbie! Thank you so much for your ongoing help!

Glad to help, now get to sequencing you are running out of time.  :)

I know that I used up all my questions for the day but if I can get a freebie, how do you see what color you changed it to? So I don't keep using the same color fades and lose my place? I know, I like the last minute rush feeling, plus desert wind isn't helpful when trying to hang lights and do props.

Edited by mooreryanj89

5 minutes ago, mooreryanj89 said:

I know that I used up all my questions for the day but if I can get a freebie, how do you see what color you changed it to? So I don't keep using the same color fades and lose my place? I know, I like the last minute rush feeling, plus desert wind isn't helpful when trying to hang lights and do props.

Once you use a color it will pop up at the top of your clipboard on the far left window. If you are talking about in the sequence then expand your channels by clicking on the + on your channels to see individual channels.

So I finally look up and I see that I'm only 1 color in and it is only on the 20 second mark...I been at this for like 1 hour haha. I was wondering if you can select an area then place a color down that doesn't mess with the effects, only changes the color? If not does that mean, I have to change every single colored cell to the color I want? 

Edited by mooreryanj89

4 minutes ago, mooreryanj89 said:

So I finally look up and I see that I'm only 1 color in and it is only on the 20 second mark...I been at this for like 1 hour haha. I was wondering if you can select an area then place a color down that doesn't mess with the effects, only changes the color? If not does that mean, I have to change every single colored cell to the color I want? 

This is why we work on sequences year round.  :)

I now have more respect for ya'll than you will ever know. I see the light and I seriously want to run away. Ha Ha

• Like 1