Light-O-Rama Forums

Hey Guys Newbie Here!!

zeitlerusmc

Hi All, 

I received my first 16ch last month, just about finished getting all my lights done. But not sure if I will have enough time this year to do many sequences in time for Xmas. 

It would help me lots if anyone could share some sequences with me please. 

Thanks in advance . 

joe@sobota.ca

On 10/24/2016 at 11:44 AM, Septon said:

Hey Bud

How many channels?  I have some 16 channels. 

Hey Septon - Newbie with only 16 channels this year. Could you share?

chesterlcampbell@gmail.com

On 10/22/2016 at 1:12 PM, Bill P said:

Sent you something 

Hey Bill P - Newbie to the obsession! Would appreciate anything you're willing to share.

chesterlcampbell@gmail.com

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/22/2016 at 2:12 PM, Bill P said:

Sent you something 

On 11/5/2016 at 11:22 PM, Bill P said:

Sent

On 10/28/2016 at 1:01 AM, NV1985 said:

I have some 16 channel ones.  I'm still a newbie too and AZ!   

On 10/24/2016 at 0:44 PM, Septon said:

Hey Bud

How many channels?  I have some 16 channels. 

On 10/22/2016 at 2:12 PM, Bill P said:

Sent you something 

If anyone has some 16 or 32 channel sequences they can send my way I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks craigdraghi@gmail.com

On 10/22/2016 at 3:55 PM, Bill P said:

All audio files must be put in the Audio folder and sequences in the sequence folder. You may still have to click edit, media file, then point to the audio folder and click on the right audio file. As for the image error it's not a big deal, the sequence will run with out it. 

Sent several,  they are bigger than what you asked for so you will have to cut and paste 

Hi All,

This will mark my second year.  I am starting to get the hang of it.  I even bought a FM Transmitter for this year so my neighbors don't get too upset.  I am starting off with 16 channels but quickly finding out that I am running out of channels.  If anyone has some newer songs sequenced I would love to get a copy if you can share.  my email is mdisabat@gmail.com Happy Thanksgiving everyone its showtime!

thanks to everyone one who sent me sequences. if anyone has a few non xmas songs i would love to have those too, just to sprinkle in between xmas songs thanks so much!! my next step is an FM transmitter, found some on ebay for 60-70$ but my front yard is half and acre and im not sure 7w will make it to the street.

6 minutes ago, zeitlerusmc said:

thanks to everyone one who sent me sequences. if anyone has a few non xmas songs i would love to have those too, just to sprinkle in between xmas songs thanks so much!! my next step is an FM transmitter, found some on ebay for 60-70$ but my front yard is half and acre and im not sure 7w will make it to the street.

7w will land you in jail or atleast heavy fines.

I have a .5w and a ground plane antenna at 15 ft in the air (roof Height) and can hear it for a 2 mile radius, and that is enough to get me in trouble if I interfere with anybody.

good to know thanks, how big is your ground plane. and where did you get transmitter? my one and only neighboor is a gold star mother she has been through enough i dont want to annoy her with the same 15 songs over and over again!

1 minute ago, zeitlerusmc said:

good to know thanks, how big is your ground plane. and where did you get transmitter? my one and only neighboor is a gold star mother she has been through enough i dont want to annoy her with the same 15 songs over and over again!

Here is the antenna: http://www.ebay.com/itm/15M-Cable-Powerful-1-4-Wavelength-GP-Antenna-for-0-5-30W-Watt-FM-Transmitter-/221870122778?hash=item33a87d671a:g:Uz8AAOSwyQtV5XTY

and here is the transmitter I use: http://www.ebay.com/itm/0-5-W-05B-Dual-Mode-Stereo-Broadcast-PLL-Home-FM-Transmitter-with-Antenna-Power-/371489757016?hash=item567e83d758:g:JWYAAOSwzJ5XdLgq