Light-O-Rama Forums

Your Christmas Work Area.

JeffF

I had a lot of work to do this year between testing all our incandescent strands, adding blue LEDs to each and every superstrand we use, and assembling/testing our 16x50 pixel matrix.

To make things easier I decided to buy a couple cheap 10'x20' pop-up tents from eBay and make myself a nice "little" work area. :)

1002161641.jpg

1002161641a.jpg

1002161640b.jpg

1002161639a.jpg

So... this all got me thinking about everyone's work areas. Feel free to share pictures... I know I'd love to see them and I'm sure others would too. :)

-Jeff

Yes, that is impressive.  My work space is what ever area is clear at the time.  Sometimes it's the garage and sometimes it's the middle of the living room.:D

• Like 2

1 hour ago, sticks4legs said:

Impressive room....and drinking a Canadian...LOL

Only one of us northern'ers would notice.

Even more funny... I had a Canadian in my hand when I read this. :D

The kitchen table, or the picnic table in the driveway for most of it. I have some plans for the shed in the back yard, but I can't use that until the M.I.L. passes and we can finally get rid of her junk that is taking too much of the space.

Sent from my Droid Turbo via Tapatalk, so blame any typos or spelling errors on Android

2 hours ago, sticks4legs said:

Impressive room....and drinking a Canadian...LOL

Only one of us northern'ers would notice.

Beat me to it...

Edited by oilmoney
grammar

34 minutes ago, k6ccc said:

The kitchen table, or the picnic table in the driveway for most of it. I have some plans for the shed in the back yard, but I can't use that until the M.I.L. passes and we can finally get rid of her junk that is taking too much of the space.

So I tried to throw in a "Like" but used up all 4 already. :ph34r:

So here is my "Like". :)

As requested some video of my work areas.    Tents is a great idea.  It looked so neat in there!   My place is very sloppy because my wife wont go in there.  I cant recall her entering the shed for years.

• Like 3

This is my workstation........Sequencing and show machine, and separate Server.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/dz9zfu4i3pyoj9a/WorkStation.jpg?dl=0

And my testing lights, semi permanent. Beats TV any day.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/r5tzvy2ivapwqaq/Test Lights.jpg?dl=0

• The topic was locked