Light-O-Rama Forums

Controllers, lights, snowflakes, cords, etc for sale

cluebbe

Recently moved and do not have the real estate to run my full show anymore.  As a result looking to sell what I can as I need to free up storage space as well.  Too much to list full details so here are some highlights of what I am looking to sell.  All light strings are LED unless otherwise noted.  

1. 5 CTB16PC controllers - $150 each
  2. 3 commercial grade 30 amp controllers - $160 each
  3. Two large arches with 8 channels each - white lights with 100 lights per channel
  4. Lots of 2D snowflakes - various sizes, some all white, some all blue, some mix - mostly LED lights
  5. Eight mini arches with 2 channels per arch - one red channel, one green channel - each arch has a lighted length of 8 feet
  6. Eight mini tree - 4 white and 4 white and blue
  7. Four mini trees - 2 channels each, one white and one multi color
  8. 32 channel Mega Tree - 16 channel white, 16 channel blue - tree height was about 13 feet
  9. 16 channel Mega Tree - multi color - tree height was about 12 feet
  10. Various blow molds
  11. Lots of LED mini light sets still in the box - white, blue, red (50 count lights per string)
  12. Strobe lights (clear, blue, green)
  13. Tons of extension cords

To get a better idea here is a video of my show from last year.

PM me with a reasonable offer for items that you are interested in.  Located in Omaha so would prefer to sell local, but will ship if buyer is willing to pay shipping costs.  

Sent you a PM

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Please let me know if you didn't get my reply from last night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wireframe LED snowflakes have been sold. Still have four, 3-4 feet in diameter plastic frame snowflakes.

Update on what has been sold so far:

- two CTB16PC controllers are gone

- red LED's are gone

- clear strobes are gone

- wireframe LED snowflakes are gone

Rest is still available

32 channel and 16 channel mega trees, blow molds, multi color mini trees and extension cords are still available for anyone who is interested.

Have a full nativity in the plastic blow molds, elves, toy soldiers, snowmen, mr and mrs clause, drummer boy. Will try to take pics over the weekend as they are in storage right now.

• Like 1

I have probably 3000 feet in cords. household cords less than 15 ft for a buck a piece, homemade ones under 25 ft for the same, any household or custom greater than 25 ft for $ 2 a piece. Heavy duty outdoor 20 or 25 footers for $2.50, and 40 or 50 footers for $5. Of course you would need to pay actual shipping costs.

• 2 weeks later...

50d76ce0401eec6fef26388e79938cc7.jpg

54e682865871691733492b9d42630b2a.jpgaa7e977712598b8bd0d5760ab8e86b5e.jpg

c68a4ffd0a93f0d3ba66248114c793fa.jpg

9e5390744b1c303739024e9bea6c80b8.jpg

Pics of some of the blow molds available. Also have an 8 channel bursting star. 5 channels of white, with one channel each for the 3 stars - red, green, white.

Extension cords still available as well; as are lights to make a 32 channel blue and white mega tree and a 16 channel multi color mega tree. Each tree is about 11-12 feet high.

Yes; however, just have the one. It does come apart so could be shipped in two separate packages; one for the pole and fire stick and one for the star.

• 4 months later...
  • The topic was locked