Light-O-Rama Forums

Error Loading SUP file in Sequencer

Seattlemusicguy48

I'm just starting to program my DMX arches for this year's Halloween show.  When I export my SuperStar program to the Sequence Editor in Legacy mode I get the following:

Error Loading Sequence

Invalid end centisecond for last replacement event: 22283 channel is 22242 centiseconds.

I tried creating the Sequence file in the 'New' Intensity File format and it worked fine.  My sequences are not exceptionally huge and I'm sort of old school in that I prefer the 'Legacy' version which allows you to see the actual programming done in SuperStar in the Sequence Editor.

In the SuperStar Editor I'm only running four arches of 50 elements each and two sets of CCBulbs for my roof line of 50 elements each. 

Any thoughts on what's generating my error?

I did have 'tails' that extended beyond the grid.  I shortened them but it still generated an error.  

I tried a slightly different viz file, reloaded the sequence in SuperStar, and exported it again.  This time it did work.  

I'm still curious why it generated an error but will move forward.  Perhaps something stuck even though I shorted the tails.

As Grinch indicated, usually this is caused by effects that go beyond the end of the song. Not sure why a different visualization file would fix it.

1 hour ago, Seattlemusicguy48 said:

I did have 'tails' that extended beyond the grid.  I shortened them but it still generated an error.

Check for effects that start after the end of the song.  Easiest way to do that is select a scene that is right at the end.  Then look in the scene box that lists the scenes by time.  See if there are scenes that start after the end time, and if so delete them.  Repeat for morphs, and any other types of effects that you used.

It's real easy to get those if you copy a bunch of effects and past them near the end.  You delete the ones that you see that are after when you want, but miss the ones that start after the end of the song because they don't show at all.  Trust me - been there, done that!