Light-O-Rama Forums

Enter Sandman-Metallica

OfficerFrosty

Got it. Than you. Are you using Papagyo or are you just doing it by ear? I use the dictionary from Papagyo so that all my words have the same movement but I program manually.

Edited by hawk7

I agree, Not a fan either. I use the library from it so I can get all my words the same. Xlights has made it 100 times better but I haven't learned programming with it yet. Just played with it. Have a look at my Jacks Nightmare page on Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/Jacks-Nightmare-1508864339434108/?ref=aymt_homepage_panel

We get over 500 trick R treaters each year and decided to take our singing faces to the Alton Halloween parade last year. We are doing another float this year. It will continue on with Jacks Nightmare but a different theme and song. This year is a Centennial parade (100 Years) so it should be a big one. Therese no way we can top last years parade considering all the time that went into making the life size figures but this years theme will be cool with 80's horror which is what Jacks has nightmares about.

• Like 1