Light-O-Rama Forums

16 channel Halloween

Chris Cringle

I'm sure this has been asked before but does anyone have any 16 channel Halloween sequences that they would be willing to share?  

I have found many sequences that are a billion channels and more and also have been sent some sequences from some very nice members here.  I'm just wondering if anyone has any 16 channel sequences that would be a starting point for me to customize or maybe even something that I could use the way it is.  

I really appreciate how helpful everyone here has been so far.  I hope one day I will be able to contribute back in some way.  

Thanks for reading.

As it's said every time this question is asked "Just cut and paste from the big sequences" It gives you so many more options to fit your display. hope this helps, 

Bill

2 hours ago, Bill P said:

As it's said every time this question is asked "Just cut and paste from the big sequences" It gives you so many more options to fit your display. hope this helps, 

Bill

I have been trying to do just that.  I haven't been having much luck with it though.  Not giving up, just feeling pressed for time and a very busy time of year for me.  Thanks

So unless the 16 channel sequence you receive from someone else is "exactly" like your display, you will still be modifying, cutting, pasting anyways. So having sequences with 16 channels or 1,600 channels, either way you will be doing something to them. 

And all of us are feeling pressed for time and it's our very busy this time of year as well. :)

If you have sequences sent to you, the hard work is done.

• Like 2