Light-O-Rama Forums

Pixie Controller Updates

lkcubsrule

Do we have any updated information on the new Pixie controllers? I'm interested to know not only the size, but also the output capabilities. (DMX?) I purchased several during the sale, and am eagerly awaiting them.

I see the description says that it only runs off the LOR network, but there are DMX jumpers on the actual PCB. I'm not sure what this might indicate, but I'm curious.

Any information from the LOR HQ folks?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

The silence is frustrating, isn't it?

When will vendors learn the value of keeping customers who are waiting on product informed?

• Like 1

Well, the store page now says "New product will ship Early October" instead of Mid-September.  So, here's to hopes in the next week (or two)!

*sigh*.       Hopefully it doesn't get changed to early November.  

Now I need to go find some SPT wire since I'm not getting that until after Halloween. It is part of the order with the pixie 8.  

• 1 month later...
In another thread, jstomasi reported that his arrived today.

Mine arrive today, and they seem to work well from some basic testing! They're essentially the exact same size as the CCB boards, except without a PS. The software update has been fine, but it seems there are extra settings in the HU that we can't yet use until further releases. I guess we'll wait until next year. But for now, they work great.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I am seeking help with my pixie 16.  I can send commands from HU, but can't get SE or PE to communicate with the controller.

Running 16 strands of WS2811 @ 100 pixels each with one fold.

Power supply is 5 volt 60 amp ( running 2 ).....injecting power every 50 pixels.

Horizontal matrix ( sign )

If anyone can assist over the phone or by remoting in that would be great.

Troy Connor 919-922-7205 available after 5 pm EST