Light-O-Rama Forums

Looking for dubstep Christmas sequences

batm6966

How many channels are you looking for?  I have a good 16 channel Nutcracker sequence from last year.  It was my first year so some of the timings are off a little but it was still fun.  

• Like 3

i would love some dubstep christmas if anyone has anything ?

i have 48 channels 

thanks a lot everyone!

aiellochris81@gmail.com

Just seeing this.  I will gladly send my Dubstep for 16 channels.  Does anyone have any of the HolidayCoro Talking Christmas Trees?  I just picked one up and I can see that adding him to my show will involve many more hours on the couch!  

On ‎9‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 7:21 PM, james morris said:

sent

I would be interested too if you are still up to sharing.  Thanks!  pherreal6363@gmail.com

On ‎9‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 10:27 AM, caserace33 said:

How many channels are you looking for?  I have a good 16 channel Nutcracker sequence from last year.  It was my first year so some of the timings are off a little but it was still fun.  

Could you please send this to me as well?  Thanks!  pherreal6363@gmail.com

On ‎9‎/‎15‎/‎2016 at 11:03 PM, therosses5 said:

Are you interested in this one? 

Definitely interested in this one.  Thanks!  pherreal6363@gmail.com

• 1 month later...

I would love to have all three of thees awesome, my son left me with everything to do I have 24 lor channels, a pixcon 16 and a 24 dumb boaard I have my work cut out. Thanks in advance nything anyone can share. Melodyjustus@gmail.com

On 2016-09-12 at 11:27 AM, caserace33 said:

This is a great job.  Can you send it to me too please? pat@septon.ca Much thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Good song and I like the sequence.

Could I possibly get a copy of the Carol of the bells song.

Please send to kjett@zoomtown.com

Thank you 

If y'all are still sharing. I love a copy as well. Thanks in advance.   westheplumber1@yahoo.com

Good luck this year to everyone.

caserace, james morris, the rose, I'd love some dubstep. Case race I've been trying to program that song off and on for awhile.