Light-O-Rama Forums

All I Want for Christmas Is You

BrianBruderer

I have completed "All I Want for Christmas Is You" by Mariah Carey and it is available for purchase on my website at www.superstarlights.com 

In the sequence I was trying to get a singing figure that looked like Mariah Carey but I think I ended up with a figure that looks like Popeye's Olive Oil! 

The sequence lags a little behind the music due to the screen capture software. When viewed on the computer it is in sync.
Here is a link to a video, it is a screen capture, I will do a video of the real lights after I get my light display up.

For this year I also plan on doing:

A Mad Russian's Christmas - TSO 
Dueling Jingle Bells - US Navy Band 
Little Drummer Boy - Pentatonix 

My goal is to finish the remaining three sequences within the next 6 weeks.

I have already complete "All I want for Christmas Is You" for the CCP Tree with Globe. The plan is to do A Mad Russian's Christmas, Dueling Jingle Bells, and Little Drummer Boy for the CCP Tree with Globe as well within the next 6 weeks. Here is a link to "All I Want for Christmas Is You" on the CCP Tree. Take a look, the way I did the 2 dancing characters makes me laugh. The sequence lags a bit behind the music due to the screen capture software. When viewed directly on the computer it is in sync.

• Like 1