Light-O-Rama Forums

Virtual Santa Kit

sticks4legs

Hi All, 

Wondering if anyone can provide suggestions or insight on some of the virtual santa kits available from the vendors.  I have been looking around in hopes to find a cheap projector and assemble one myself but unfortunately with items having to be shipped to Canada and the exchange rate I haven't found much of a cost savings over an assembled kit.

Thanks in advance

2 hours ago, sticks4legs said:

Hi All, 

Wondering if anyone can provide suggestions or insight on some of the virtual santa kits available from the vendors.  I have been looking around in hopes to find a cheap projector and assemble one myself but unfortunately with items having to be shipped to Canada and the exchange rate I haven't found much of a cost savings over an assembled kit

projector: http://www.ebay.com/itm/272155280195 

and you can digitally download the file

• 2 weeks later...

We actually ordered a cheap projector and dvd player from Amazon. If I remember it came out to maybee 100 total. We kept them in our dining room and lined our window with a white sheet that projected the image. We got the DVD from amazon too but that came out to about 30 bucks. This year we're making our own dvd with different images so it's not just Santa in the Window.