Light-O-Rama Forums

Reduce amount of channels in use

Brucey

In my new 24x50 CCP tree with an 8-row globe on top, sometimes when I export completed shows to SE, it works fine, but other times, using the same visualization, it says I have too many channels for my license (I have a 24 CCR license).

How can I have the same tree/visualization/configuration and sometime it exports fine and other times, it doesn't?  Is there a way to cap the amount of channels in use through SS? Thanks

I don't know why it would be different, but if you have the sequence opened in SuperStar and have the Visualization mode selected and the import already completed earlier - or from a saved files that specified the visualization file of files used) and select Menu > Tools > Layout, the channel count will show near the right side middle of the Layout screen.

Yeah, it's funny the ones that work show 4200 channels and the ones that are blocked show 4200 channels as well so I'm stumped as to why it works on some but not others...

It should never work.  4200 channels should require a 40 CCR level SS license.  Since you say you have a 24 CCR license, that's only good for 3600 channels.  Go buy the upgrade...  (Brian,you now owe me a cold drink :) )...

Not sure why it is exporting sometimes. Are some of your exports using a purchased sequence from me?