Light-O-Rama Forums

Halloween sequences

richrowland

I've run a Christmas show  with LOR for several years now, but I would like to try to put together a few songs and scary fills for Halloween.

Problem is, I'm working a million hours and don't have the time to start from scratch, or the money to buy commercial ones.

Is anyone willing to share sequences?  It would make the difference for me between being able to do a show or not this year.

My email is richrowland@gmail.com.

Thanks for considering it!

Edited by richrowland
included email address

James Morris has shared a ton of sequences. I'm still looking myself for some CCR related sequences for halloween...if you look at the threads on this forum, just reply to the posts from James and he is really good at getting a sequence over to you. I've just moved houses myself, and still looking for 2-3 halloween songs with CCR/RGB nodes in them, so if anyone is sharing those types of sequences, I'd appreciate them. 10ryanlucas@gmail.com is my addy if people are sharing :)

cheers!!

You can download my sequences from my sig file below.  If you need to know where to get the music/songs I used, PM me for details.

Thanks, James, for your generosity.  And thanks Orville, I will be checking out your sequences as well.

This is much appreciated!

James, you were awesome last year giving me a few sequences to get my first show up, it really helped my learning curve.  I am taking another step and this year adding a few pixel & bulb  strings, and picked up a singing pumpkin face to try my first Halloween.   I purchased a few songs, but it would be great if by chance you happened to have sequences for any of these you'd like to share:   Monster Mash, Purple People Eater, Adams family, Ghost busters, or dead man's party.  It the singing faces I have the most trouble with.  

Thank you very much for even considering,

Ian      j.ian.martin@hotmail.com 

• 5 weeks later...
On 8/23/2016 at 7:57 AM, Orville said:

You can download my sequences from my sig file below.  If you need to know where to get the music/songs I used, PM me for details.

Do you have any Halloween sequences to share? I cant find the link to download? 

James... Do you have a couple you could send? 

25 minutes ago, BradW22 said:

Bradw2509@gmail.com :)

3 hours ago, james morris said:

Sent

James,

Do you have any Metallica, Avenged Sevenfold or the new Twnety One Pilots song, Heathens?  

Thanks,

Chris 

On 9/29/2016 at 3:19 PM, BradW22 said:

I will be working on the site where I had kept my sequences as I can.   I have had a lot of stuff deleted due to MSN decided to take back all the extra storage space they had given me for being a "loyal, long time" user of Hotmail.   So when they deleted the added storage space, a lot of my sequence areas went bye bye. :( 

Currently I am working on my 2016 show files, which will eventually get uploaded,

I plan of uploading my 2016 sequences for Halloween and Christmas to their new folders online.  Unfortunately that's probably not going to happen until after the Halloween and Christmas Season since I am still sequencing a lot of new stuff for my 2016 displays.   And still not sure I'm going to get it all done before showtime either.

James,

I decided to do a Halloween show this year for the first time. I have 32CH along with an 8 port RGB controller. Would you have any sequences that could help me out? My email is feeleyfam@gmail.com.

Thanks,

Jim

Does anyone have any 32 channel sequences they'd be willing to share?  I'm not picky on what it is, anything will work.  E-mail is Klayfish@aol.com

Thanks!!