Light-O-Rama Forums

New England Get Together?

Brucey

Just wondering if there are ever any get togethers scheduled in the New England area?  I see a bunch all over the country but never see anything up here and was curious as I'd love to learn and share experiences with others in the area.

• Like 2

I was wondering the same thing. Would be nice to have one closer than 8 hrs away. Us New Englanders just aren't important enough.;)

A few of us tried to get one together a couple years ago, never happened. Good luck trying to set one up, I wouldn't be able to attend as I live over 1,000 miles away now lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree guys , i'm south of boston and have always wondered if there was enough people in mass to have a meet .

34 minutes ago, 1983ss454 said:

A few of us tried to get one together a couple years ago, never happened. Good luck trying to set one up, I wouldn't be able to attend as I live over 1,000 miles away now lol

went to the warmth you lucky SOB no more new england winters for you 

went to the warmth you lucky SOB no more new england winters for you 

Yup it's nice, plus I went from a 7,000 sq ft lot to decorate, to over a half acre lol

IMG_0985.JPG.61d19b62f185e088f973e5d54b7

We have had a few over the years at Rich's in Stockbridge Ma and Marc's in Hudson NH.  Average attendance was probably about 10 people each time.   I've offered to host a mini a couple times, but because I am one of the northern most members, interest has been low for traveling here.  Now, I'm pretty old school and the RGB technology has blown right past me.

• The topic was locked