Light-O-Rama Forums

Trans Siberian Orchestra Tour 2016

Santas Helper

Okay. So TSO had their first concerts last night starting off 2016. :)

I did a search on Youtube and their stage show is TOTALLY AWESOME this year. I've gone to their concerts for the past 10 years or so and this looks to be the best stage show.

I won't spoil it for others but if you don't mind being exposed before the concert, then check out the videos posted by (SPOILER ALERT)  squintyt4e adding 11/17/16 in your search.

I... Can't... Wait... !!!!!!!!

Edited by Santas Helper

• 1 month later...

Attended the concert in Ontario, Calif last Tuesday, and now waiting for Mannheim Steamroller concert to start in Riverside any minute now....
Enjoyed the TSO concert very much, although the catwalk that performers went out of over the audience several times was directly over my head so I could not see them at all.

Sent from my Droid Turbo via Tapatalk, so blame any typos or spelling errors on Android

Took the entire family to the Detroit show last night.  They all were blown away, and my wife said that was the best concert she has ever attended (it was her first TSO show).  2-1/2 hours of TSO, who could really ask for more!

Saw them 4 times just this year. Meant Bryan last year their LD (lighting director / designer) through some friends of mine from the company who supplies there lighting and staging along with transportation from a company called Upstaging. Imagine 42 semis 20 buses for stage crew and complete organization). Oh that's times 2 of each 84 & 40). I spent beside seeing them live also 2 days of just his rehearsal. I was in the same industry as he is for the group Journey for several years along with doing other groups. I would say I cant imagine anyone able to walk away from their show disappointed. Folks have a great New Years safe and hope to see / hear everyone back here next year refreshed along with some new ideas implemented.

• The topic was locked