Light-O-Rama Forums

C9 Bulbs from Ray

Maine Lights

Has anyone bought any of the LED dimmable C9 bulbs from Ray Wu?  He has a great price, I was just wondering about quality and if people are happy with the color.  Thanks in advance.

Look into the PixaBulbs at DIYLEDExpress. They're a similar product that works well.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

• 2 months later...

Hello, I am looking for information on Ray Wu. For the customers that have ordered from Ray how long form the time payment is make till you received your orders in the states? It has been 31 days since...

Ray is a well known seller on this list... with the bankruptcy of "Hanjin Shipping" even though I don't think Ray ships via them he MIGHT have had shipments coming TO  HIM, that might have been affected... give him at least Nov. 15th or so.......

I have ordered other lights from Ray (non holiday) and have always had a good experience.

After this holiday I will be using him for a source of holiday lights and expect the same quality and service.

I agree with a31Ford

JR

One thing to bear in mind.

Chinese new year is celebrated for most of February, and the place is esentially closed for most of the month.

If you ordered from Ray, make sure you message him before you place the order and he will give you fedex shipping for less than the shown albi price.  For me, I typically get shipments in 10 days.  If it goes 2 weeks I message him and ask what's up.  

Since he ships fedex or dhl the shipping bankrupcy should not affect him.  I would message him...he responds quickly and you won't have to worry if your order is lost. 

Ray has been my pixel supplier for over 3 years.  Don't be afraid to message him if something doesn't meet your requirements...he has always worked to exceed my expectations.  And he can custom make almost anything you want.  3 pixels then 2 ft cable then 3 pixels etc....he will make it.  Longer pigtails...he can make that too.

sax

• Like 1

I have also bought a ton of pixels controllers power supplies from Ray never a problem even when I had a blown power supply questionable if it came from him blown or I didn't By a mistake myself he had one shipped and ready to go before I could email him a second time right is great people his products are always what you says just make sure you're buying what you need and you'll be fine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

I buy all of my Intelligent stuff from him. 

Email him with Screenshots of the web pages you want in an excel spreadsheet and he will email back a quote for the cost including shipping, which is usually cheaper than the Ali-Express Shippiing Charges. 

Great Guy to deal with. :D

• 1 month later...
I have also bought a ton of pixels controllers power supplies from Ray never a problem even when I had a blown power supply questionable if it came from him blown or I didn't By a mistake myself he had one shipped and ready to go before I could email him a second time right is great people his products are always what you says just make sure you're buying what you need and you'll be fine

I wanted to make an update on Ray Wo, just to show you the kind of person he is I made a small order nothing crazy I bought an additional 20 sets of nodes WS2811 One day before his Chinese holiday and we all know the holiday runs 10 days, he really wanted to make sure I got them so he stayed late processed my order himself and lo and behold the package came yesterday. So no respecting any of the US sellers Ray after using him about a dozen times now has always come through we shipped very quickly and if there is something he does not have at the moment he tell you immediately at least for me anyway. Ray is definitely a trustable seller and over the last year or two we all know court a few others have come up with a sure are Great at what they do but Ray knows what I like I order on a regular basis and even know sometimes it's only a few products he still treats me is a big fish with respect. Yes

• Like 1

Agree totally with Ralph. He also made me pixel strings with custom wire lengths, no extra charge. Took 7 days from sending the Paypal to DHL knocking on the door.

Personally I have not purchased Christmas lights from Ray but for many years I purchased vehicle lights and accessories as well as some LED floods and his procedure for the entire purchase process was flawless. Also when there is a problem (only 1 as I recall) he just replaced the item without question.

JR

• The topic was locked