Light-O-Rama Forums

What did you get during this Summer Sale

Mr. P

As the title stated: What did you get during this Summer Sale? Also, what are you holding off on until the Spring Sale?

1. Three RGB 50w spotlights

2. Another CTB16PC controller

3. Some power cords

Definitely looking at the pixie controllers for the Spring Sale.

Edited by Mr. P

Nothing, everything I'm building is pixel based running off sandevices controllers. I am building a star for my roof but I'm just using a spare CTB16PC that no longer controllers the lights on the house

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Couple of more CCP's and the mounting strips for the new tree.

Still looking at some other 'stuff' and just waiting for the funds to replenish this weekend...

Wow............Those new pixels from LOR must be really something else...............I noticed there rated IP86.....  Does that mean there 18X more water proof than the IP68 ones??????????????:o

17 minutes ago, ericm said:

Another 8k feet of spt1 wire

I had to read that twice! 8k feet? That's insane lol. I'm sure there are a lot of people on the forums with numbers like that but I can barely comprehend that much wire run. Awesome.

25 minutes ago, LightsWithSoul said:

I had to read that twice! 8k feet? That's insane lol. I'm sure there are a lot of people on the forums with numbers like that but I can barely comprehend that much wire run. Awesome.

all my controllers(21) are in the garage and I run all my extension cords out to the yard from there.

Got me a 50 watt UV flood that the wifey won't see until Halloween. Gonna get me a couple of pixel packages in the spring. I'm  tapped out of funds until then. Gotta start saving again...

15 hours ago, gmac said:

Wow............Those new pixels from LOR must be really something else...............I noticed there rated IP86.....  Does that mean there 18X more water proof than the IP68 ones??????????????:o

It has to be a typo, there is no such thing as IP86. Even if there was it wouldn't be 18x more waterproof. The first number is for solid particles and the 2nd is for water.

Have ordered CCBs.  Will be ordering another controller along with SPT1 wire & connectors and tbd -- will try for free with this stuff.    

7 hours ago, TitusCarnathan said:

It has to be a typo, there is no such thing as IP86. Even if there was it wouldn't be 18x more waterproof. The first number is for solid particles and the 2nd is for water.

I knew it was a typo .........I was just kidding

Wasn't going to buy anything but then I talked myself into another pair of EELs.  They should eliminate a lot of cable in the yard this year.:)