Light-O-Rama Forums

"Thin Blue Line" by Eddie Bush - Free Sequence

Mega Arch

Great I created a Frankenstein in Mega Arch. :) Sharing all the Indie singers with the world. Eddie has a great Christmas song too, however he likes to be asked permission before you go ahead & use it in your display. 

5 minutes ago, lightzilla said:

Great I created a Frankenstein in Mega Arch. :) Sharing all the Indie singers with the world. Eddie has a great Christmas song too, however he likes to be asked permission before you go ahead & use it in your display. 

Yeah - Betsy & Eddie were real quick to give permission to use this song to help get the word out on the Back the Blue & A Blue Christmas efforts going on here in the USA - seeing all the hatred against our officers going on right now. I went back and asked for permission for our entire group to use this one song - and as above - he absolutely wants to help with this cause. Eddie has such a giving heart - so much so that he even gave authorization to share the .mp3 with the ones that simply can't afford to buy it. I hope others will use this to make awareness and show support to the hatred. But additionally, I hope it brings some awareness to Eddie's music. He's very gifted and has another album coming out on his birthday this November 2nd.

I also pray that this police hatred is not happening in your Canada my friend...

1 minute ago, Mega Arch said:

Yeah - Betsy & Eddie were real quick to give permission to use this song to help get the word out on the Back the Blue & A Blue Christmas efforts going on here in the USA - seeing all the hatred against our officers going on right now. I went back and asked for permission for our entire group to use this one song - and as above - he absolutely wants to help with this cause. Eddie has such a giving heart - so much so that he even gave authorization to share the .mp3 with the ones that simply can't afford to buy it. I hope others will use this to make awareness and show support to the hatred. But additionally, I hope it brings some awareness to Eddie's music. He's very gifted and has another album coming out on his birthday this November 2nd.

I also pray that this police hatred is not happening in your Canada my friend...

Not so much here.

Just now, lightzilla said:

Not so much here.

Good - hope you never experience it. It's not healthy for our nation whatsoever.

14 minutes ago, TGabriel said:

Try it again and see what happen

Still works for me on this end

Thanks

Thomas

trying dry run to establish path.

AOL & Cox can be picky...

I tried it a few minutes ago from one of my G-mail accounts. Have not gotten a bounce message.

For whatever it's worth.

Sent from my Droid Turbo via Tapatalk, so blame any typos or spelling errors on Android

Thomas replied that he received my test message.

Sent from my Droid Turbo via Tapatalk, so blame any typos or spelling errors on Android

Just now, k6ccc said:

I tried it a few minutes ago from one of my G-mail accounts. Have not gotten a bounce message.

For whatever it's worth.

Thanks Jim.

Haven't had an issue with others, but I do know how the internal virus protections talk between servers... I just don't speak their language...

I haven't gotten the test email back, so I'll try sending again. Maybe zip it all up..

You are welcome to send it to me and I'll forward it or stick it on a web page.

14 minutes ago, k6ccc said:

You are welcome to send it to me and I'll forward it or stick it on a web page.

sent

On 8/15/2016 at 6:38 AM, Orville said:

Would also like a copy and the MP3 file too please.  Send it to: lightman13@hotmail.com

Thanks to Eddy and all those involved in allowing us to use his song in our displays!    Now I need to buy more all blue lights!   I only have one strand of blue L.E.D.'s I use and they aren't very bright unfortunately. :(

Agreed, would love the same deal if possible.

goldinglights@gmail.com

• 2 months later...
On ‎8‎/‎14‎/‎2016 at 1:31 PM, Mega Arch said:

I am not trying to take away from Judy Pancoast's song "Heroes in Blue". Kevin Dunn (The Demented Elf) is promoting this wonderful song in his "A Blue Christmas" effort. You two have worked up a great tribute to fallen police officers and I don't want to take away from your efforts at all.

I am really trying to add to those efforts. I'm wanting to make sure everyone knows about this song from Eddie Bush, "Thin Blue Line". Some of you lighters may want more than one tribute song for your show. Eddie Bush has given his permission to use this song in our shows too. So that's two songs; Judy's and Eddie's, that the YouTube police can't strip away your audio. With the artists permission to use the song(s), they have no rights to strip it...

Here's where you can listen to and buy "Thin Blue Line" for $1.49 : bandcamp - Eddie Bush "Thin Blue Line"

Here's where you can buy it for $0.99 : iTunes - Eddie Bush "Thin Blue Line"

Arrangements have been made that if you just can't afford the song, an authorized copy of the track can be emailed to you free. I have this authorization in writing thru Betsy Hijazi - "You can attach it. No problem! People don't have to buy it if they are going to use it in their sequence. Obviously we want to sell the track but are more grateful that someone would use the track in their displays. So you can include it as a thank you from Eddie for the display. And please encourage anyone to share their sequence in eddies Facebook and Twitter pages. Especially FB because a lot of people do not know that Christmas displays exist. ? Thanks!!"

Also, I'm almost finished sequencing this song for regular light strands. Let me know if you want a copy of the sequence. It's only about 120 channels as I only used my blue and white strands. And sorry to you big timers - the only RGB lights I do are some 50 watt flood lights, which pulse in BLUE during this song....

So let me know if you want a copy of my sequence and if you need the .mp3. I will have it finished soon - promise...

- Daniel

Got mine up and running now. Few bugs to fix and then hope to have some videos soon.

Could I get a copy of this song and the sequence if you have it completed? I am doing my christmas in memory of fallen officers this year and always looking for songs to add. 

k9smith2012@hotmail.com

Edited by K9smith2012
add email

4 hours ago, K9smith2012 said:

Could I get a copy of this song and the sequence if you have it completed? I am doing my christmas in memory of fallen officers this year and always looking for songs to add. 

k9smith2012@hotmail.com

Welcome to the forum. Good luck with your show. I've sent this to you now.