Light-O-Rama Forums

"Thin Blue Line" by Eddie Bush - Free Sequence

Mega Arch

1 hour ago, slim00209 said:

If still available, I would like a copy please. Being in law enforcement, I never knew this existed. Thank you!

Sincalbp@gmail.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sent

and thank you for your service.

12 hours ago, Mega Arch said:

Welcome to the forum. Good luck with your show. I've sent this to you now.

Thank you so much for this sequence it means the world to me. Being a Deputy myself and loosing my father in 2013 in the line of duty this song is amazing.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, K9smith2012 said:

..... Being a Deputy myself and loosing my father in 2013 in the line of duty this song is amazing.

Thanks for your service. I should have known by your K9 email. And your dad was a hero! Sorry for your loss. 

15 minutes ago, Mr Grunts said:

Please ,I would like a copy ,  sequence and song. Thank you

anniesmith116@gmail.com

you got mail

38 minutes ago, dibblejr said:

Mega Arch

I would love a copy of this, even though I only have a mare 48 channels. Maybe next sale! Maybe I can get my singing faces to sing their happy coro butts off.

dibblejr@Hotmail.com

Thank you

JR

sent. good luck.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Derkngoogly said:

Doing a show to honor policeman next week i did vets earlier can i get what you have please? 

Derkngoogly@comcast.net

sent

I have a video of this now - like I've said before- still a little too blinky/flashy....

Thanks to all of you on this forum that serve/have served/have loved ones serving/served.

Have been getting a terrible light shed on you from the media and such - and yet you still put your lives in danger for us everyday.

wow. thanks!

Dan, and all others

I am almost done with the Singing Face Sequence to this. It will be running on my New Years show starting New Years Eve., I will share with all who want it once complete.

The radio transmission at the end was hard to decipher however a little forensic work and it was done (at least I think), My local LEO's know about this, I will be doing troops, soldiers and a fireman/ paramedic seq as well.

Merry Christmas

JR

• Like 1

Not to take away from the intent - to honor peacemakers - but pretty cool when the artist himself reposts and comments on the sequence.

For all who have posted here

I finished the Singing Face Sequence for Thin Blue Line. Right now only Dan and I have a copy but I will share it with whoever would like it.

FYI I wanted more blue in my display so I left the "default" junk yello "O" mouths, they can easily be edited out.

JR

1 minute ago, dibblejr said:

For all who have posted here

I finished the Singing Face Sequence for Thin Blue Line. Right now only Dan and I have a copy but I will share it with whoever would like it.

FYI I wanted more blue in my display so I left the "default" junk yello "O" mouths, they can easily be edited out.

JR

Nice job on the face element too.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, dibblejr said:

Thank you Dan!

JR

just copied you on an email to Debtoews. that way you also have both sequences and the .mp3 file in one easy email.