• JeffF

• TitusCarnathan

• joneslights

False, only 4:

Planet Christmas

LOR Forum

California Christmas

Computer Christmas

TPBM knows Christmas is not about the lights, but about giving, and family. But the lights are way cool anyhow.

True, so true. This will be my first year with animated lights and I am doing it because my 2 boys love it and I will try to set up a donation box for some charity, possibly Make a Wish, or Autism Awareness; my neighbor's son behind us has autism.

TPBM spends a majority of time thinking, programming, assembling, or just working on their light display.:)

I type too slow. This was in response to Ricky Parkers Post

This is so true and it drives my wife crazy, But my son and I are having a blast. 2007 was my second year with LOR and it is amazing what you can do. I was trying to write my own controlling software and was looking for tips on the web when I ran across LOR :shock:. Why waste my time when there is a perfected program already. Anyway thats how true that statement is.

TPBM has spent more time and money on thier Christmas display than on home improvements.:)

sawyer1206 wrote:

True.

The person below me is trying to figure out how to squeeze a couple hundred extra bucks out of February's Budget for Dan's !SUPRISE! Sale at the end of the month!

False. (It will just come out of the yearly LOR budget.)

TPBM is running low on storage space.

JimCanfield wrote:

False, plenty of room (for now)

TPBM starts putting stuff up in October

True, I light up on Thanksgiving

TPBM wants to be able to take advantage of this early sale but has to wait for the summer sale ;)

False. Already paid off the credit card in preparation for the Spring sale. ;)

TPBM has no problem going up and down a ladder 10x just to get a light/decoration "just right".

true, but only because I worked night shift for 3 weeks and cant sleep.

Dan you can play too.

tpbm will add more lights and controler for this year. and with the febuary sale will buy more controlers before febuary 24