• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JimCanfield

• JeffF

• TitusCarnathan

• joneslights

False, I've been sequencing. I'm new and just learning it all. Installing lights likely to be on Nov 20.

TPBM -

Has a pedestrian friendly display using music over speakers and is not geared to the people sitting in cars listening to their radios for the music.

Hmmm... not sure how to answer that one because I made an effort NOT to have a budget. I'd have to probably guess TRUE though. ;)

TPBM has at least one family member who is just as bonkers as they are in regards to Christmas.

-Jeff

• 8 months later...

BUMP!

The person below me wants to start puting up his christmas lights now... (but its only july)

True, it would be great to see the lights moving. One month a year is just not enough.

The person below me wishes they could buy more LOR controllers, but unfortunately cannot afford it this year.

true although i did purchace 1 ccr

TPBM emptied out their fish tackle box to use it as a LOR Tool Box where light bulbs tools and other lor things are stored

T110431 wrote:

true although i did purchace 1 ccr

TPBM emptied out their fish tackle box to use it as a LOR Tool Box where light bulbs tools and other lor things are stored

False, I'm new and starting off with LEDs so I hope I wont have to fill a fishing tackle box with tools.

TPBM is also going to LEDs for their display.

True

TPBM Anytime they see the words Sequence syncronize timeing grid channels (especially an interval of 8) UNIT number power or any other word the has to do with light o rama thinks of light o rama and or their display

True!

TPBM Can get enough green extension cord in 100 foot lengths at Lowes/Home Depot/Etc. for ALOT cheaper than spools of SPT cord online. (like me)

False

just an American flag in the window. I am working on Halloween right now in the garage.

TPBM - Has all sequences written and elements finished for this year and is drooling waiting for Black Friday to throw the switch.

False, I am flat broke, channeled out for time to do builds. Going to pick up a DIO32, just waiting till they start shipping.

TPBM is freaking out like me on number of days left to build stuff.