Light-O-Rama Forums

visualizer issues

Art

I have just created a visualizer file and tried to verify that it works. This issue is related to the CCP strings that I have, ROOFLINE, UPPER ROOFLINE, and CANDY CANES. I get this error:

There are one or more errors with your simulation that prevent it from running.  Please correct these errors and try again.

The CCD on Network/Unit Regular/1,when assembled has duplicate pixels.  The following fixtures should be checked:

--ROOFLINE - CCR 2 (Start Pixel=1  Next start pixel should be 2 or higher.)

--ROOFLINE - CCR 1 (Start Pixel=1)

The CCD on Network/Unit Regular/6,when assembled has duplicate pixels.  The following fixtures should be checked:

--CANDY CANES - CCR 2 (Start Pixel=1  Next start pixel should be 2 or higher.)

--CANDY CANES - CCR 1 (Start Pixel=1  Next start pixel should be 2 or higher.)

--UPPER ROOFLINE - CCR 2 (Start Pixel=1)

The CCD on Network/Unit Regular/6,when assembled has duplicate pixels.  The following fixtures should be checked:

--CANDY CANES - CCR 2 (Start Pixel=1  Next start pixel should be 2 or higher.)

--CANDY CANES - CCR 1 (Start Pixel=1  Next start pixel should be 2 or higher.)

--UPPER ROOFLINE - CCR 2 (Start Pixel=1)

Thanks

Art

What version are you using?  There was a version a while back that had a bug that could result in something like that.

• 2 months later...

I'm having the exact same issue.  I'm using version 4.2.12 of the visualizer.    I use the ccr wizzard, set the string to 100 pixels.  Set the two fixtures it creates to unit 3 and I get the duplicate pixel error.  There is no option to start one of the strings at 51.  I'm at a total loss.  Seems like a no brainier.  Isn't this the point of a wizard?  To make it easy?  :(

I don't think it;s the wizards fault but the way they are mapped. The CCP's if they are a 100 ct string should be 1st string 1-150  2nd string 151-300. Are you running these in dual mode? If so they will need two ID addresses. one for each string of 50.

SPaschall

The wizard knows it is a CCP, so it should work right.  That is the whole point of the wizard!  It seems to ask for pixels not individual channels.  But you are right one string should be 1-50 and the other 51-100, but the drop down will not allow me to make one of them 50-100.  It only goes to 50.  I'm running in normal mode, so they have the same controller ID.

I have asked this question in the past as well.   This may be something DevMike should address.   

It seems like SE gives you options which are not supported by Visualizer.  I just changed my SE to be 'String 2 has its own Unit ID' and I was able to do everything I needed. 

SEOptionUnsupportedByViz.jpgTooManyPixels.jpg